Wednesday 29 June 2011

I like this bit..

2:30’ish

" I think I’m addicted to naked pictures
 
And sitting talking’ ‘bout bitches that we almost had 
I don’t think I’m conscious of making monsters 
Outta the women that I sponsor til it all goes bad 
But shit it’s all good 
We threw a party, yeah we threw a party 
Bitches came over, yeah, we threw a party 
I was just calling cause they were just leaving 
Talk to me please, don’t have much to believe in 
I need you right now, are you down to listen to me? 
Too many drinks have been given to me 
I got some women that’s living off me 
Paid for their flights and hotels I’m ashamed 
Bet that you know them, I won’t say no names 
After a while girl they all seem the same 
I’ve had sex four times this week I’ll explain 
Having a hard time adjusting to fame 
Sprite in that mixture, I’ve been talking crazy girl 
I’m lucky that you picked up 
Lucky that you stayed on 
I need someone to put this weight on.. "

No comments:

Post a Comment